Strategic Planning is an important and necessary process that provides an ongoing sequence of goals and plans for improvement. Major strategic objectives at Board level combined with a continual review of school priorities, aims to provide the best educational outcomes for all in our community.
Chisholm Catholic College’s Strategic Plan encompasses these broad strategic objectives for the forthcoming five year period. Within that, an Annual School Improvement Plan reviews and focuses on specific areas for change and improvement.
Strategic Directions for Catholic Education in Western Australia:
- Intent: Learning is what we do. We are committed at every level.
- Outcomes: Enhance student achievement and well-being. Increase student and staff engagement in their own learning and faith formation.
- Intent: Engagement is essential. We are committed to Catholic Education’s mission through relationships.
- Outcomes: Enhance parental involvement in their child’s learning and faith formation. Develop our people to be Leader’s in Catholic Education’s mission.
- Intent: Accountability is not optional. We have personal and collective responsibility for our success.
- Outcomes: Increase our individual and collective responsibility for our mission. Ensure inclusivity, good governance and resource allocation to meet our mission.
Discipleship (Catholic Identity)
- Intent: Discipleship is our calling. We are committed to deepening our relationship with Jesus.
- Outcomes: Enhance opportunities for personal faith development. Increase enrolment of the vulnerable, poor and marginalised.