Thank you for considering Chisholm Catholic College for your child’s education.
Parents are encouraged to visit the College to see the unique and vibrant learning environment our students are privileged to be a part of. One Open Day and One College Tour Day is held each year in March and June. These two days include a presentation by the Principal, a performance by our Performing Arts students and visitors will enjoy a student-led tour. To register for one of our Open Days click on one of the tours below.
If you are interested in applying for a placement please review our Enrolment Policy and complete the Application Admission Form below. Applications may be lodged at any time, but making an application early increases the likelihood of securing a place.
The following criteria (in alignment with CEWA policy) are important determinants in the priority given to applications.
- Younger Catholic siblings of current (or previous students) enrolled at the College
- Catholic students with a Parish Priest Reference from nearest regional Catholic primary schools
- Catholic students with a Parish Priest reference from other schools
- Other Catholic students from other Catholic primary schools
- Other Catholic students from other schools.
- Other Students from other schools
Parents must complete and return the Application Form with copies of the student’s most recent School Report and Birth, Baptism, and First Communion Certificates, together with the non-refundable Application Fee of $55.
The below offline enrolment application has all of the forms you need to download including a downloadable Parish Priest Reference Form.