Prospective employees who wish to apply for an advertised teaching or non-teaching/support
staff role at Chisholm Catholic College must complete the following application process.
- All information collected will be treated with professional discretion and used only for recruitment purposes. By applying for a position, you will be providing Chisholm Catholic College with personal information. This will be kept confidential and not disclosed to external third parties without your consent.
- According to regulations for employee screening, requested evidence of current registration with the Teacher Registration Board or Western Australia (for Teachers), Department of Education Clearance (for non-teaching/support staff), Working with Children Clearance and previous employment history (for all staff) must be provided.
- Referee contact details must also be provided, including the current employer. The Principal, or delegate, reserves the right to contact referees seeking relevant background information and experience.
- Employees are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos. Employees in Catholic schools are also expected to fulfil Catholic Education Accreditation requirements as outlined CEWA.
- Conditions and entitlements of staff working in Catholic schools are specified in the relevant and current Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) which, along with further information, may be sources from the Catholic Education Office website.
- Please complete the appropriate online application form and required attachments or documentation, if you wish to apply for the following vacancies.
If you wish to be considered for Relief Teaching at Chisholm please complete the Relief Teacher application. Along with this a Curriculum Vitae and background teacher registration documentation must be submitted. In order to ensure compliance with registration requirements relief teaching applications and evidence of current registration documentation need to be resubmitted at the beginning of each new year.