Prospective employees who wish to apply for an advertised teaching or non-teaching/support
staff role at Chisholm Catholic College must complete the following application process.
- All information collected will be treated with professional discretion and used only for recruitment purposes. By applying for a position, you will be providing Chisholm Catholic College with personal information. This will be kept confidential and not disclosed to external third parties without your consent.
- According to regulations for employee screening, requested evidence of current registration with the Teacher Registration Board or Western Australia (for Teachers), Department of Education Clearance (for non-teaching/support staff), Working with Children Clearance and previous employment history (for all staff) must be provided.
- Referee contact details must also be provided, including the current employer. The Principal, or delegate, reserves the right to contact referees seeking relevant background information and experience.
- Employees are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos. Employees in Catholic schools are also expected to fulfil Catholic Education Accreditation requirements as outlined CEWA.
- Conditions and entitlements of staff working in Catholic schools are specified in the relevant and current Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) which, along with further information, may be sources from the Catholic Education Office website.
- Please complete the appropriate online application form and required attachments or documentation, if you wish to apply for the following vacancies.
The following vacancies are looking to be filled for the commencement of 2024:
English – full time, ongoing position.
Following a retirement, an experienced Teacher of English across various year levels is being sought to join the College’s well established and extensive English teaching and learning team. For further details please contact the HoLA English, Ms Lorraine Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathematics / Religious Education – full time, contract, with possibility of ongoing.
An opportunity exists for a full time Mathematics teacher with the capacity to teach some Religious Education for a minimum one year contract position.
Science/ Religious Education – full time, contract, with possibility of ongoing.
An opportunity exists for a full time Science teacher with the capacity to teach some Religious Education for a minimum one year contract position.
Further specific details in regard to these two positions is available from the vice Principal of Teaching and Learning, Mr Rino Randazzo at email@example.com
Humanities and Social Sciences – full time, 2024 leave replacement contract.
An opportunity exists for a full time HASS teacher to join the College’s Humanities learning area. A Geography or Economics background would be preferable but not essential. Please contact Mr Alan Fitzpatrick, Acting HoLA HASS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Physical Education – full time, 2024 leave replacement contract.
A one year leave replacement position has arisen in HPE for 2024. Experienced applicants with the capacity to teach in the area across various year levels and areas, are encouraged to seek further information from the Acting HoLA HPE Mr Gervase Vlahov at email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 1st October 2023.
Head of Learning Area – Health and Physical Education
This substantive ongoing position oversees the teaching and learning of Health and Physical Education within the College. As a member of the Academic Council, the HoLA of Health and Physical Education plays an integral role in coordinating Health and Physical Education staff, course delivery and programming, reporting and assessment as well as innovation within this learning area. The successful applicant will be a very capable, experienced teacher with relevant qualifications, background and demonstrated capacity to lead a team effectively. Further information available from Mr Bormolini, Principal, via the Principal’s Executive Assistant: ChisholmExecAsst@cewa.edu.au.
Education Assistant – Learning Support
Further enquiries may be made to the Coordinator of Learning Support, Miss Zara Mizen, via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Tuesday 10th October 2023.
If you wish to be considered for Relief Teaching at Chisholm please complete the Relief Teacher application. Along with this a Curriculum Vitae and background teacher registration documentation must be submitted. In order to ensure compliance with registration requirements relief teaching applications and evidence of current registration documentation need to be resubmitted at the beginning of each new year.