This week we welcomed to the College, Adam Przytula, from Armed For Life. Armed For Life is a social enterprise driven by the goal of helping children, teenagers and adults develop resilience and increase their mental health and wellbeing. On Wednesday, Adam gave a very engaging and informative presentation to our Year 7 students on resilience.
Adam spoke to the students about:
- Why resilience is so important.
- Emotions and ways to reduce day to day stress.
- Mindset management strategies when encountering problems.
- How to grow in relation to resilience.
- When and where to seek support when stress is encountered.
We look forward to welcoming back Adam back in the future to deliver more engaging presentations.
Mr Nic Italiano
Head of Year 7